Learn – Network – Explore Career Opportunities
The California Assisted Living Association is pleased to offer selected individuals the opportunity to explore a career path in Senior Living by:
- Attending Elevate: CALA’s Conference & Trade Show at no cost (valued at $1210)
- Networking with Senior Living professionals
- Gaining insights from educational sessions
- Meeting with employers at an “invitation only” event
- Learning critical career navigation strategies
Why apply? Hear how Haley’s career journey was impacted by attending the event.
Nurses/Nursing Students: Hear how these nurses have carved out rewarding career paths and are making a difference in residents’ lives every day.
Military Veterans: Not sure where your skills might fit into senior living? Listen to what this military veteran and senior living professional has to share about his career choice.
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled in a course of studies, a recent graduate, military veteran, or displaced worker
- Able to attend the three-day event
This opportunity includes a full 3-day conference registration, plus up to 2 meals/day and a $300 travel stipend.
It is intended for individuals starting their careers, with an interest in exploring senior living.