HireFresnoState for Employers
HireFresnoState is Fresno State’s one-stop-shop for access to part-time jobs, on-campus student jobs, internships, and career opportunities. Students, Alumni and Employers (both off-campus and on-campus) have a customized portal to connect students and alumni to opportunities.
HireFresnoState is a web-based system that allows employers to connect with Fresno State students. Created with you in mind, HireFresnoState provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of internship and career positions at NO CHARGE.
- Set parameters for your job openings.
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs or internships and when a posting is about to expire.
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants.
- Register online for recruiting events like career fairs and employer/student networking evenings.
- Much more!
Click the button on the left to access HireFresnoState. To learn more about this service, please contact the Career Development Center at 559.278.2381.
If you are a current student, DO NOT attempt to log-in via this Employer Login link. It will lock you out of HireFresnoState. You must login via your myFresnoState portal ONLY. Please see the instructions above under the “All Students” Heading.