Students are welcome to visit the Clothing Closet in the Career Development Center in the University Student Union, Room 306, Monday-Friday, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Donors: Drop off your donation at any time in the NEW DONATION BIN located on the corner of Campus Drive and Barstow, or schedule your donation by appointment at https://calendly.com/clothingcloset/donation. For more details click on Donors and Donation Drop-off down below.
- Obtain up to three pieces of free professional clothing per year
- Items include suits, shirts, sweaters, blouses, skirts, blazers, as well as footwear and accessories (jewelry, purses, ties, scarves, and belts)
- Located in the Career Development Center, USU 306, and open during office hours.
- We accept gently used professional, workplace-appropriate attire that is ready to wear
- Clothing donations must be in good condition, laundered or dry-cleaned prior to donation
- Cash donations are accepted, which allows us to purchase common requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
- All donations are tax deductible; receipts will be provided
For your convenience, Clothing donations are accepted Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the University Student Union, Room 306, at Parking Lot P31 right behind the University Center, and behind the Satellite Student Union. Please schedule your donation by appointment at https://calendly.com/clothingcloset/donation or call 559.278.2381 prior to driving to campus to ensure that staff will be available to process your donation.
You may also drop off your donation at any time using the Donation Bin located on the corner of Campus Drive and Barstow.
Donation Bin Map
Driving to the Satellite Student Union
Enter campus through N. Cedar Ave. and E. Barstow Ave., then turn right on N. Maple Ave. and enter the loading area for the Satellite Student Union. Park, call our office and tell our staff, “I am parked behind the Satellite Student Union”.
Driving to Parking Lot P31 directions
Enter campus through Shaw Ave and Barton Ave, then turn right on E Keats Ave, and enter the P31 parking lot at the second street to your left. Drive until the first parking row ends, park alongside the sidewalk, and turn your hazard lights on. Call our office and tell our staff, “I am parked at Parking Lot P31“.